HTC likely to launch HTC One Mini. HTC One mini will pack dual-core Qualcomm mobile processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB storage.For Android Games check here.The Mini smartphone will sport the same design as the HTC One flagship with an polycarbonate around its edges.
The phone will feature a dual-core Snapdragon 400 SoC under a 4.3 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels display resolution. That’s what the latest Canvas 4 also sports. It will sport 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
The camera will follow the flagship, as the HTC One Mini will carry a 4 megapixel UltraPixel camera.The HTC One Mini will battle it out with the Mini from Sammy’s stable, the Galaxy S4 Mini. Take a look at a specs comparison and know which Mini is the best.
HTC One Mini Specifications
- Operating System Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5.0
- Display SLCD-3 4.3 “with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (341 ppi)
- 400 SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1.4 GHz and Adreno 305 graphics accelerator
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 MP camera, BSI, f2.0, sensor 1/3 “
- 1.6 megapixel front camera
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable
- Battery 1800 mAh
- Connectivity. LTE: EMEA: 800/1800/2600 MHz Asia: 900/1800/2100/2600 MHz, UMTS / HSPA +: EMEA: 900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps Asia: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps, GSM / GPRS / EDGE: All models: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- MHL, DLNA and BoomSound
- Dual-band WiFi a / b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Dimensions 132 x 63.2 x 25.9 mm
- Weight: 122 grams