Are you Struggling to resolve [pii_email_e0050aad12cb98bd89ec] Outlook error . Lets See how to fix this error.
The outlook is one of the finest Personal Information managers from Microsoft that have made it quite easier for the users to manage the different data associated with your Microsoft account perfectly. It not only helps you in sending and receiving emails throughout successfully but also assists you in performing the different tasks like handling calendar information, task manager, and much more efficiently.
The majority of us usually use Outlook daily. Facing issues while working or accessing some applications is quite annoying. A minor disturbance in the Outlook Email Settings can easily prevent you from accessing unlimited features of this application. One can easily correct the Outlook Email Settings to get rid of these annoying issues effectively. If you don’t know how just check out the detailed procedure given below:
[pii_email_e0050aad12cb98bd89ec] error Code Fix
- Launch the Outlook on your device and then tap on the File section available there.
- Once done, now tap on the Account Settings option.
- Tap on Account Settings again to move further with the process.
- A new Account Settings window will be launched on your home screen.
- Just tap on the Change option available here.
- Once done, now search and select the More Settings option from there followed by selecting the Outgoing Server.
- Now explore the My Outgoing Server (SMTP) from the given options and then tap on the checkbox next to it.
- You will be now asked about the authentication. Make sure to follow up the provided instructions very carefully to ensure successful authentication.
- On the successful completion of the above process, now select the checkbox available next to the Log on to incoming server before sending mail.
- Bingo! You have now successfully done with the correction of Outlook Email Settings.
- Make sure to restart the Outlook again to enable the success of changes you just have made earlier.
If above method is not working try any of the below methods
- This error message [pii_email_e0050aad12cb98bd89ec] occurs if there is a loss of network connectivity or your mail server is unavailable. To resolve this issue, check basic network functionality to make sure that you can connect to network resources. If other network resources are available, check with your Exchange Server administrator to ensure that your server is available.
- This error message [pii_email_e0050aad12cb98bd89ec] occur if your connector configuration contains incorrect information. Typically, the first error message occurs if there is a typographical error in the server name, user name, or device ID. To resolve this issue, check the information in the connector configuration to make sure that you entered it correctly. Make sure that you entered the correct connector type (Mobile Information Server or Simple Mail Transfer Protocol [SMTP]).
- This error message [pii_email_e0050aad12cb98bd89ec] occurs if Outlook Mobile Manager was able to handle the error it found, and because no other faults or problems occurred, shut down continued normally. This is an informative error message. This error message may occur if another program is running. To resolve this issue, check for other programs that may be running when this error message occurs.
- This error message [pii_email_e0050aad12cb98bd89ec] may occur if there is a problem with the Outlook Mobile Manager installation. Another program such as a messaging program or anti-virus program may have prevented files for Outlook Mobile Manager from being installed correctly. To resolve this issue, shut down any extra programs, and then reinstall Outlook Mobile Manager.
- This error message may occur if there is a memory deficiency on the computer, or if there is a problem with the installation. To resolve this issue, check that there are not excessive programs that are running that are exhausting memory resources. You may have to reinstall Outlook Mobile Manager.
- This error message indicates that natural language support for Outlook Mobile Manager cannot be loaded successfully. This error message may occur if there is a problem with the localized version that you have installed, or if you have configured an incorrect locale setting for the localized version you have installed.
- This error message may occur if the connector is getting transient errors and is unable to send any messages out. The oldest messages are always discarded first. The error log indicates the number of messages that had to be discarded. To resolve this issue, check the error log for warning error messages that are logged by the connector. If a large number of transient errors are occurring, there may be a connectivity problem with the server. Confirm your network connectivity and server availability.
- This error message may occur if you are not running the correct version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. To resolve this issue, check the version of Internet Explorer that is installed on the computer and the e-mail client (Internet Explorer 5.0 or later versions are required, Internet Explorer 5.5 is recommended). Microsoft Outlook 97 or later versions are required; Exchange Server client and Outlook Express do not work if these programs are installed as your only mail client. Confirm that your computer meets the other requirements to run Microsoft Outlook Mobile Manager successfully.
- This error message may occur if the connector is experiencing transient errors (similar to error 1813), and could not successfully talk to the server when the program was trying to exit. To resolve this issue, check the error log for warning errors that are logged by the connector, and then confirm your network connectivity and server availability.
- This error message may occur if there is a problem with memory resource availability on the computer. To resolve this issue, shut down some programs, and then restart Outlook Mobile Manager. These error messages occur if computer resources have been depleted by a large number of programs that are running or if the computer does not release resources as they are closed. Shut down other unnecessary programs to free resources.
- This error message may occur if you entered incorrect information for the Mobile Information Server computer. In this case, Outlook Mobile Manager does not initialize correctly. If this error message occurs, restart Outlook Mobile Manager from the system tray, or use the menu option, and then verify that the configuration information for the Mobile Information Server computer is correct.
- This error message may occur if there is a problem at the SMTP server that you are using to forward messages to your device. The 2901 and 2903 error codes differ from error codes 2900 and 2902 in that they are transient error codes rather than permanent failures. When these codes occur, message forwarding is retried. These error messages may indicate a problem with network connectivity, but they may indicate that the server is down or unreachable temporarily. The error response code is a 400 level error code. The actual HTTP 400 level error message that was received with an extended error response string from the service is included in the log entry. The extended error response is a delivery status notification error code as described in RFC 1893. The combination of the 400 level error messages and the delivery status notification error code in the log should give an indication of where the problem is occurring
- This error message can occur if you have entered incorrect information for the SMTP server. In this case, Outlook Mobile Manager cannot be initialized correctly. If this error message occurs, restart Outlook Mobile Manager by using the system tray icon or menu option, and then verify that the configuration information for the SMTP server is correct.
Disclaimer : This article is just for information purpose only . Please use this at your own risk . Please contact Microsoft Support before trying to fix this error