Are you planning to record a major software presentation or videos in HD format? The HD format assures high quality visual and hence a better video experience. But, how to capture your needed software presentation in HD format? Yes, you have the video recording software solutions but not all can assure you the superior HD quality recording. However, you can take to Movavi Screen Capture Studio which is one of the most sought after HD video recorder software programs today. Why so? Well, the post below presents a brief review stating why Movavi Screen Capture is one of the most recommended for those planning to record online software presentations in High Definition format.
First of all, , Movavi is an internationally recognized award winning software developer with a grand client base covering 150 nations. Thus, you can be pretty assured about a top-notch user experience with the Movavi program.
Then, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio allows the users to specify recording parameters of their own choice during the recording session. You would be able to customize the capture frame and the recording area, according to your needs. As you are looking for a High Definition capture, the Movavi software would permit you to record the video in the fastest 60 fps mode. The Movavi software would record the audio part as well, along with the video capture.
You would be happy to know that the Movavi Screen Capture Studio comes with automatic capture system. You would be able to set the timer here and then the software would go on recording on its own- and stop as the timer stops.
Another great bit about the Movavi Screen Capture Studio is that the software follows an extremely intuitive and user friendly interface. The Movavi program does not require anything more than your basic computing skills to operate the program.
Then, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio supports all the popular HD video formats including WMV, MKV, MP4 & so on.
Below are the steps on how to use the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to record videos in HD –
- Download & install the Movavi Screen Capture Studio in your computer
- Specify the Capture Parameters from Select Capture Area settings. Go to Full Screen as you are looking for a HD recording here
- Go to Capture followed by Preferences & Video to set frame rate. Take to 60 fps for HD recording.
- Click on REC tab on which Movavi would start to record the online video or software presentation
- Press on Stop and the software will stop recording
- Click on Save As & click on Video and audio formats. Go to HD video and select the desired format
- Click on Save